|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 19:39|
High performance component manufacturer
This $100m turnover group is looking for a Financial Controller to join their growing business.
The position has global controllership oversight for the business, with responsibility of 3 manufacturing facilities, across 3 countries.
- Oversee the preparation and coordination of all monthly financial reporting requirements.
- Lead the team to improve, automate, and streamline current accounting and reporting procedures to make them more efficient.
- Provide strong management of all department staff, identifying training needs, support and putting succession plans in place where necessary.
- Manage the team to deliver in the areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, payroll, fixed assets, tax compliance, and other areas of general accounting concern.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution and facilitate continuous improvement and process ownership.
- Act as a change agent while partnering with functional managers across the business to identify and implement process improvements.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and developing Finance/Accounting employees.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all government tax related requirements ensuring compliance at all times.
- Facilitate and take ownership for any and all internal/external financial audits.
- Maintains robust internal controls and ensures adherence to the company policies related to Finance.
- Develops and implements local policy for financial control as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, and UK Statutory reporting requirements.
- Experience of progressive Finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a leadership role with a track record of success and desire to continue growth
- Experience of implementing process improvements
- Experience of being a good leader who is able to empower their team and drive them through positive change
- Fully conversant with UK statutory reporting requirements
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting requirements
- Experience with a public company and working to tight reporting deadlines
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley desirable
To be considered for the position, please send you CV to our retained partner, Ceri Willoughby at Morgan Ryder Executive in the first instance.
Morgan Ryder - 20 years dedicated to World-Class Manufacturing & Logistics.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's