|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||Up to £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Highly engineered component manufacturer
Excellent Salary and Benefits
This $7 billion turnover group is looking for a Financial Controller to join their West Yorkshire site To provide a complete financial, accounting and IT service to the UK Operations
- Month end close processes and responsibilities, and preparation of monthly accounts package.
- Preparation and coordination of annual profit plans and other strategic plans.
- Monthly Forecast preparation.
- Support to improvement projects, cost reduction process and quotations.
- Financial analysis as required by the management at Halifax.
- Oversee systems development, and supervise IT Coordinator.
- Manage the team to deliver in the areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, payroll, fixed assets, tax compliance, and other areas of general accounting concern.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, and UK Statutory reporting requirements.
- Experience of progressive Finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a leadership role with a track record of success and desire to continue growth
- Experience of being a good leader who is able to empower their team and drive them through positive change
- Fully conversant with UK statutory reporting requirements
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting requirements
- Experience of working to tight reporting deadlines
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.