|Salary:||Up to £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 10:46|
£10 Per hour + OVERTIME
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced sprayers to join a market leading manufacturer in the Buckinghamshire area.
Key responsibilities for a Fitter include:.
- Hands on environment fixing feet.
- Other duties will be given by supervisors.
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment in the factory and at your individual turn table workstation.
- To progress jobs so they meet timescales given.
- Maintaining Health and Safety Standards and promoting safe working conditions and practices
Key requirements for a Fitter include:
- Experience in construction industry will be beneficial
- Experience in Manual Machining skills is desirable
- General related experience or previous experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment is preferred
- Previous experience with a spray gun is a definite asset but not essential
Please apply today or contact Harriet Crawford on 0151 480 2300/ Harriet@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's