|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £27500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 15:53|
CIRCA £27,500 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
DAYS (EARLY FINISH FRIDAY)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Machine Tool Fitter to join a global manufacturing company at their Rochdale facility.
Working on days, the Fitter will assist with maintenance on mechanical sub-assemblies within the plant.
The role of the Fitter will include:
- Building/ refurbishing of mechanical sub-assemblies from component level
- Working in accordance to technical drawings and associated documentation
- Working to tight tolerances (<10 microns)
- Hand scraping, deburring and mottling.
- Experienced Fitter (ideally HNC/HND)
- Experience of working in a precision engineering environment - essential
- Experience working with machine tools
- Experience of working to tight tolerances
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
Overall - a competent Fitter with a vast range of knowledge and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a growing business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to the recruiter
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's