|Job Title:||Formulation Chemist|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 16:09|
At this leading manufacturer of household products, there is now an opportunity for a Formualtion Chemist to join the Research and Development Team at their site in Manchester.
Within the role of Formulation Chemist, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Develop formualtions in line with product brief for internal and external customers.
- Optimise existing formulations to maintain cost leadership position.
- Work with the R&D Manager to control the formulation portfolio.
- Develop strong working relationships with external test houses.
- Provide formulation and legislative input in order for the team to deliver technical data.
- Research new technologies and adopt new innovative concepts to ensure formulations have extra benefits versus competitors.
- Report project progress in line with internal and external timelines.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have a degree in a science subject.
- Gained their product development experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally within household products.
- Have good chemical knowledge.
- Be a strong communicator.
On offer to the Formulation Chemist:-
- A salary to £29,000
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's