|Job Title:||Formulation Chemist|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 09:07|
Fixed Term Contract - Six Months
At this leading manufacturer of household products, there is now an opportunity for a Formualtion Chemist to join the Research and Development Team at their site in Cumbria. The main focus of the role will be to support the team on a six-month fixed term contract.
Within the role of Formulation Chemist, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Plan and conduct pilot plant work on R&D projects.
- Run plant trials.
- Test new formulations and alternative raw materials.
- Work with formulation engineers to recommend formula solutions.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain new raw materials.
The successful candidate will:-
- Hold an A level qualification in Chemistry.
- Have experience gained working within a laboratory.
- Be committed to health and safety.
- Have worked within a process environment.
- A salary of £26,000, pro-rata for six months.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's