|Job Title:||Formulation Chemist|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:24|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer of chemical liquids for automotive, cosmetic, personal care and veterinary sectors who are looking to attract an ambitious Formulation Chemist to grow with the company.
Within this newly created role, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Develop and formulate robust quality formulas to meet customer expectations.
- Lead the company's product development lab trials.
- Create, review and approve technical documents to support development projects.
- Develop specifications for new and reformulated products.
- Review materials and finished goods to determine chemical and physical properties.
- Perform a variety of laboratory tests including stability and compatibility.
The Technical Manager is looking to recruit someone who wants to develop, has a creative flair and has their own ideas on what products would be successful in the market.
The successful Formulation Chemist will be: -
- A highly motivated individual who is capable of managing various product development responsibilities.
- Have formulation experience ideally within personal care or similar.
- Have a chemistry related qualification.
- Have experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Pay great attention to detail.
On offer to the successful candidate: -
- A salary to £35,000
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Up to 7% matched pension scheme
- Working hours of 8.30-5.00 Monday to Friday
- Childcare vouchers
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's