|Job Title:||Formulation Chemist|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 15:11|
(PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS / COSMETICS)
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
A great opportunity for a Formulation Chemist to join the Technical team at an innovative manufacturing company in Lancashire. Our client specialises in formulation and packaging of liquid personal care and household products.
Due to ongoing business growth and expansion, there is now a requirement for an additional Formulation Chemist to join the team.
- Develop and deliver products and formulations to meet customer brief
- Manage development projects from initial brief through to production
- Develop new formulations in line with regulatory requirements and EU directives
- Organise relevant testing and maintain records
- Communicate with customers regarding product development
- Regularly liaise with manufacturing, commercial and HACCP teams
- Carry out COSHH assessments on all chemicals
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- Min 3 years post-graduate experience working with cosmetic / personal care products
- Able to develop a formulation from initial brief to production following an NPD process
- Knowledge of EU Cosmetics Directive and CLP
- Able to communicate well with customers and colleagues
- Confident and self-driven
- Excellent organisational skills
A great opportunity for a Formulation Chemist to gain significant experience working on a wide range of development projects. You will join a friendly team and work in a great environment.
APPLY NOW or email your CV to Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's