|Job Title:||Formulation Manager|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 15:29|
This specialist within plastic recycling who produce performance additives are looking to attract into the technical team a Formulation Manager to support future growth.
Within this newly created role, the successful Formulation Manager will: -
- Develop product formulations for customers, working to tight schedules and deadlines.
- Identifying alternative products and raw material to be used in current formulations.
- Support product testing.
- Act as a point of contact for formulation technical queries.
- Run feasibility trials.
- Work closely with product development, quality and production.
- Have responsibility for a team of four quality technicians.
The Formulation Manager will have: -
- Experience working with polymer formulations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Be degree education in chemistry or closely related subject.
- Have worked within a fast-paced environment.
On offer: -
- Starting salary to £30,000.
- Pension contribution - 3%.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Onsite gym.
- Working hours of 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's