|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 15:03|
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of safety-critical automotive components. It is an established, well-known brand and a forerunner of its industry with over 50 years’ experience and they are now looking to appoint a FP&A Manager to join their team.
With roots set up globally, supplying some of the biggest brands in its field, the UK site is the home of its European division. The FP&A Manager will report to the Finance Director, also based within the UK site, and have 1 direct report.
- Responsible for providing all operational analysis for the business
- Provide financial analysis of monthly results with monthly financial reporting of results to senior management and corporate finance team
- Oversee and manage the budget and forecast development process including the use of modelling tools
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to senior management for decision-making purposes
- Commercial analysis and support development of pricing strategies
- Relevant accountancy qualification (CIMA, CA, ACCA)
- A minimum of 5 years' qualified industry experience
- Advanced Excel
- Has a strong track record of playing a lead role in forecasting and budget processes
- Manufacturing experience a plus
APPLY NOW! Contact Janine Clark, our Head of Global Executive Search, on Janine@morganryder.co.uk with a copy of your current CV or call 0151 480 2300 to find out more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's