Global HR Administrator
|Job Title:||Global HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:00|
Global HR Administrator
Fantastic career development
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global manufacturer in the Derbyshire area.
This company is going through extremely positive changes, and this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something very special.
This is a Global HR Administrator role that is both broad ranging and diverse.
You will provide full Administration and analytical support to specific functions globally, to realise both the short-term needs of the individual functions and the long-term goals of the business.
If you are looking to work for an innovative company and you enjoy a challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply:
What you will need:
- Analytical, ideally intermediate/advanced excel, will be leading headcount reporting, bonus and merit processes (training on Excel can be provided)
- Deadline driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Team Player
- Be comfortable chasing Global HR colleagues to ensure that data is received on time and is accurate
- Flexible - willingness to work late/early if the need arises to meet deadlines
- Be comfortable working with different cultures i.e. China/Americas including Mexico/Europe
- Realistic self-perception
- Honest and transparent
- Accepts accountability for successes or otherwise, learns from errors and works hard to correct
- Systems implementation experience is a nice to have
This is a development role for a strong Administrator who has worked at a Senior level ideally within a HR Function (not essential).
The role is a stepping-stone to a role within the HR department either at Plant/European level within approximately a 2-year period.
An amazing opportunity for a candidate with energy, drive and a can-do attitude.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's