Graduate Account Manager
|Job Title:||Graduate Account Manager|
|Location:||Middleton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 14:27|
Graduate Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join a leading manufacturer at their site, based in Middleton.
This varied role would suit a recent graduate who is organised, confident and self motivated.
This is a customer facing role- responsible for coordination, both internally and externally, of specific administrative aspects of sales activities such as new product development, offers management, document & samples flow, article creation/modification, promotional activities, life cycle management, and all this within a set of assigned customers.
Develop relationships with key external customer contacts and internal stakeholders to guarantee the launch of products within the agreed conditions with the customers and with respect to all relevant legislation. Guarantee the management of events by making sure that these are evaluated on feasibility and internal impact.
The Responsibilities of the Graduate Account Manager will involve:
- Develop the Article creation form (phased volumes, timings, distribution spreads, definitions of the product…) Define the CPA (Critical Path Analysis).
- Translate the Product Brief, into a Project Plan with clear instructions to other processes involved (Account Management, Product Development, Production, Contract Management)
- Manage and follow up the complete Project Plan (from the start of the launch till the start of the events process),
- Request production samples and make sure samples arrive on time with customers.
- Management of bottle-neck situations in order to avoid any problem that prevents delivery according to plan, propose, communicate and follow up solution internally and externally
- Make sure that events are evaluated on feasibility and internal impact before position taking with the customer.
- Management of specific component stocks with the production sites PLM and in direct with the customers
- Management of the follow up of the events process and end of stocks until the end of the event
- Manage the phase out and synchronisation of products by making a plan based on agreements with customers, instructing all processes involved and following up the projects.
The Key Requirements of the Graduate Account Manager are:
- Graduate Calibre, Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience (Required)
- Intermediate level ability in Microsoft Office Applications; Excel, PowerPoint and Word (Required)
- Project Management Skills: understand critical paths and importance of adherence to ensure timely launches (required).
- Able to develop working relationships with customers and with people from other areas of the business.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise work, Logical reasoning, Commercial awareness, ability to handle conflict
To be considered for this role, click 'APPLY' today- or send a copy of your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Key Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent!
Product Developer Administrator Graduate
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package
Supply Chain Manager
£38000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent