Graduate Contracts Officer
|Job Title:||Graduate Contracts Officer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 11:05|
EXCELLENT GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
This global manufacturing and supply chain solution business are currently enjoying continued and sustained growth. As a result, The Contracts and Commercial Manager is looking to attract into the company a number of key people to support this increase moving forward.
Full training will be provided that will allow the successful graduate to take responsibility for the following: -
- Administer contracts, ensuring that all terms and conditions are understood and communicated through the business.
- Support the business in the development and negotiation of new contracts for procurement and supply of materials.
- Be the point of contact for customers for contractual terms.
- Prepare and support proposals.
The Graduate Contracts Officer will: -
- Have a good degree within Business or similar subject.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be keen to learn, develop and progress.
- Have the ability to create and maintain accurate and up to date records.
On offer: -
- A salary to £27,000
- Bonus Scheme - typically 10%
- 5% Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4x life cover
- Free car parking
- Great working environment
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's