Graduate Mechanical / Reliability Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Mechanical / Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 11:21|
GRADUATE MECHANICAL/RELIABILITY ENGINEER
EXCELLENT SALARY + PENSION + BONUS + OVERTIME + MORE
Are you a graduate engineer looking for your first role in industry?
Do you want to join a global business who can offer excellent training and development for career in Engineering?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company in Kent.
The Graduate Engineer will support the Reliability team on a range of engineering projects.
- Ensure all process plant and associated equipment is optimised in line with OEE targets
- Perform reliability and improvement tasks to ensure maximum availability of machinery
- Fault diagnosis, Route Cause Analysis, Corrective actions
- Identify and deliver plant improvement initiatives
- Graduate in an Engineering discipline
- Desire to work in an manufacturing/engineering environment
- A solid understanding of problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance and condition monitoring techniques - advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
On offer an excellent salary and benefits package including an individual structured training and development plan
This is a superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing process manufacturing company who can offer a stable and rewarding career and fantastic opportunities for further development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Mechanical Project Manager
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£50 - £55 per hour
ENGINEERING MANAGER - CIVILS /STRUCTURAL/ MECHANICAL
Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS
£30000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
£42700 - £43700 per annum
Electrical Engineer (BMS)
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£44000 - £52000 per annum + Great Package