|Job Title:||GRADUATE QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
GRADUATE QUALITY ENGINEER
CIRCA £33,000 - £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
PERMANENT - DAYS
We have an excellent role for a Graduate Quality Engineer within a large global supplier in Runcorn. Our client is looking for an experienced Graduate Quality Engineer to join their current team.
Working closely with the Graduate Quality Manager, you will design and execute a range of quality control and inspection systems, procedures, equipment and testing with suppliers to ensure production precision and customers quality requirements are met.
- Design, assembly and manufacture review
- Validating supplier quality issues and implementing a plan to resolve
- PPAP documentation - review and completion
- Processing FMEA through potential supply base
- Supporting new product development from design to launch
- Executing Supplier Non Conformances (NCRs)
- Other duties as directed by Supplier Quality Manager
- Degree in Engineering (Related Discipline)
- Relevant working experience - including valves, castings, machining operations, electrical components
- Experience of performing quality audits
- ASQ CQE preferred
- Excellent leadership, communication and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated and organised
- React well under pressure
- Travel - up to 20% European, 5% international; must have valid driver's license and current passport for international
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.
Apply Now or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.