|Job Title:||Grounds Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||Up to £27556.00 per annum + Attractive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
Are you an experienced maintenance supervisor working in the public sector? Do you have exposure to coordinating contractors remotely and completing post work inspections? Do you have a way with the public, an approachable management style with the desire to progress with a rewarding business?
We are currently working with our client to appoint a Grounds Maintenance Supervisor based in Liverpool for a permanent position.
The Role - Grounds Maintenance Supervisor:
- Ensure the effective maintenance and enhancement of communal spaces and communal grounds.
- Effective management of grounds maintenance contracts delivered by third parties on customer sites.
- Collaborate with neighbourhood services teams to develop a robust inspection programme to manage risk within neighbourhoods, recording location, condition and suitability of shrubbery.
The Person - Grounds Maintenance Supervisor:
- Experience within the building / environmental industry while successfully providing an environmental service offer, ideally within the Housing
- Proven track record of successful contract management including managing third party performance and dealing and challenging
- Understanding of project management
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation
- Relevant building qualification e.g. Higher National Certificate in Building, or
- Health and safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH General, or Relevant professional qualification.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.