Group Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£36000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2016 09:22|
Fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's largest manufacturing plants as they expand operations at their site in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Within the role of Group Reporting Accountant, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Prepare month end accounts for all UK financing, ensuring that records are accurate and meet group requirements.
- Monitor all entries at month end, working with inter-company accountants to resolve any mis-matches.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for 15 separate entities, ready for signing from auditors and directors.
- Lead the annual audit process.
- Prepare annual tax packs.
- Submit the VAT returns for the Group.
- Assist the Group reporting manager with the preparation of consolidated accounts.
The successful Group Reporting Accountant will:-
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Have a reasonable knowledge of Corporation Tax principles.
- Have a high concern for standards.
- Be able to develop professional relationships with HMRC, Tax Advisors and Auditors.
- Be proficient using MS Excel.
- A salary to £40,000
- 26 days holiday plus stats
- Flexible benefits package for additional holidays.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's