|Job Title:||HARDWARE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2017 15:23|
To £40,000+ EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Hardware Engineer to join the engineering team at an advanced technical centre in Coventry.
The business specialise in engine research, development and testing for a variety of customers across Automotive, Aerospace, Renewable Energy and other industries.
As Electronics Hardware Engineer you will join an established team who are responsible for the design and build of Electronic Control Units (ECU's) for Engine Management Systems (EMS).
- Design and specification of ECU's used in automotive EMS
- Build, modification and validation of ECU's
- Customer interface to resolve any technical issues
- Improve hardware design
- Produce relevant documentation
- Regularly communicate with other departments in line with project schedules
- Problem solving and reporting
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years' experience in an Electronics/Hardware role
- Experience of working in an electronics engineering environment (automotive advantageous)
- Strong technical background and confidence to hold detailed technical discussions
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to communicate well and discuss technical data with colleagues across the globe
- Self-motivated and excellent communication skills
- Stable work history
On offer for the successful candidate is an excellent starting salary and benefits package and excellent career development prospects.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40000 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + company car, car allowance
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Site Maintenance Engineer
pension, holidays, fleaxible hours
Lean Improvement / CI Engineer
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits