Head of Development Laboratory
|Job Title:||Head of Development Laboratory|
|Salary:||£43000 - £46000 per annum + 1ST CLASS BENEFITS PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2016 18:07|
HEAD OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
£46,000 + BENEFITS
Join one of the biggest names in the world of manufacturing
Our Client is the biggest in their field, they continue to grow through their constant development of cutting edge products. With a reputation to be proud of, and a renowned history of manufacturing 1st class products at heavily invested sites around the world. They are growing and growing, they want you to be a part of it.
Why should you come and work with them?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Excellent opportunity to develop within a Market leading Multinational company.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- A chance to see your influence and talent make a real difference.
- Fully expensed travel opportunities to develop new ranges.
As our Head of Research & Development, your key responsibilities will be to;
- Demonstrate technical and commercial feasibility of all new product, process and packaging innovations
- Working closely with the R&D Director to confirm priorities and provide support
- Work with Commercial, Operations and Marketing in cross-functional teams to help create the successful implementation of all New Products
- Work closely with Product Managers within the Marketing Department
- Be a key decision maker for all Product formulations
The Head of Research & Development will hold the following skills:
- Minimum Masters level Chemistry or related subject
- Experience of managing a team.
- Skilled at developing new ideas from initiation, through design and development to industrialisation.
- Experience of using project management tools e.g. Prince 2
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join one of the most innovative multinational brands on the planet, simply click 'apply now'. We cannot wait to hear from you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER (RUBBER/POLYMERS)
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Refurbishment Engineer / Workshop Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Multi-Skilled Shift Technicians - 37.5 hr Week + 7 Day Breaks
£38000 - £39000 per annum + Benefits
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
FIELD BASED PROCESS ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + OVERTIME