Head of Global Procurement and Supply Chain
|Job Title:||Head of Global Procurement and Supply Chain|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 07:58|
This is going to be a BIG job for any experienced Procurement and Supply Chain professional from World-Class Manufacturing.
The high-profile nature of the role, combined with the complexities of having a highly regulated customer base in multiple markets, will feed the supply chain function with a significant list of improvement opportunities that need to be explored and exploited. Business planning will absolutely be key in this fantastic role!
This global supplier of specialist products for use in medical device, pharmaceutical, food, aerospace, automotive and more, have a network of 19 manufacturing sites in 10 countries across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
The role will have complete ownership of global procurement and supply chain operations.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategy, covering procurement, freight, customer focus, compliance, and sustainability.
- Drive savings and business performance improvements.
- Drive year on year cost savings across the group.
- Support the NPD team to ensure that new products are launched to market on time and new suppliers are integrated into supply chain systems.
- Continually assess risks to global supply chain and action accordingly.
- Develop a culture of collaboration between sites.
- Ensure supply chain excellence across logistics, warehousing, freight, working capital and customer service.
- Have gained their experience working in a regulated manufacturing or consumer business such as medical, automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical or food.
- Be experienced in global sourcing, including the Far East.
- Have an excellent negotiator.
- Be able to implement and deliver effective Supply Chain strategies.
- Be a confident leader who can motivate, engage and develop a team.
- Be able to spend 30% of their time travelling.
- A salary to £90,000
- Bonus scheme to 40%
- Pension scheme - matched at 7%
- Car Allowance - £6,695
- Private health care
- Excellent office environment
- Realistic progression opportunities
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent!
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
National Key Account Department Manager - Manufacturing
£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Competitive Salary & Package
Production Manager / CI Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits