HEAD OF SALES
|Job Title:||HEAD OF SALES|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 13:21|
HEAD OF SALES - Aerospace
Up to £90,000 basic + 20% Bonus, £7,500 Car/Allowance and a package that is commensurate with experience level.
Candidate living locations: Commutable distance to Cambridge
Fantastic opportunity to be a part of an established Aerospace manufacturer.
Following a recent acquisition by a global aerospace group, this long-established aerospace manufacturer is about to embark on a journey of investment, modernisation, realignment and integration.
With the support of your team of commercial professionals, the role and responsibilities will include:
- Management of your own diary, time will be spent working within the office and out in the field.
- Managing the commercial team
- Providing a technical consultative solution driven approach to clients.
- Understanding key customers, the associated contacts and raising the business profile whilst expanding the range of products supplied in each programme.
- Identifying suitable work packages and ensuring that you are positioned to submit RFI, RFQ / Tender.
- Present the business pipeline to internal stakeholders and gain their buy-in.
- International travel.
- Build up a pipeline of tenders and track them through the process.
- Handle contract negotiations and see them through to order confirmation.
Candidates will ideally need experience of aerospace manufacturing / engineering selling to similar primes, OEM and major Tier 1 organisations. Any product category will be considered providing the candidate has a technical competence and is able to quickly understand the engineering capabilities of the business.
Apply now or contact Lyndsey Clegg on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR / MANAGER
£35000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
SITE ENGINEERING LEADER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Learning and Development Manager
£45000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS