Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 14:25|
Health and Safety Advisor
£35,000 - £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Health and Safety professional to join a leading manufacturer based near Eccleston.
The business has gone through significant growth therefore the business is now looking to recruit a career focused professional into the team, someone who can hit the ground running in this fast-paced position.
- To drive real changes that will impact the day to day activities within the business.
- To drive the ongoing cultural change on site.
- To ensure Health and Safety standards are at the forefront of all manufacturing processes.
- Risk assessments, Hazard identification, Safety training on HS standards along with Systems management - ISO 9001 / 14001
- The ideal HS Advisor will have strong experience within a manufacturing environment.
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Experience working with a HS role or similar
- Experience within manufacturing is essential
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's