Health & Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Manager|
|Location:||Rugby, Warwickshire, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50450.00 per annum + Attractive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 16:20|
Health & Safety Manager
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager looking to secure work in an establish international organisation? Do you have the drive to successfully complete CI project to strict time scales? Do you have an approachable nature and the ability to quickly form lasting relationships?
My client, a leading supplier in packaging for the FMCG market is currently looking to appoint a HS&E Manager for their site based in Rugby. Offering an exceptional benefits package, low staff turnover and a very positive working environment, it's the height of importance for my client to continue to maintain an enjoyable culture and encourage progressive steps and internal training opportunities.
The role responsibilities include;
- To manage the HS&E of all areas of the plant.
- Ensure training and coaching of HS&E policies across site, delegating issues to be rectified to departmental stake holders/maintenance team, ensuring issues are rectified.
- Ensuring HS&E compliance across all departments, investigating any issues, and rectifying these to deadlines.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring all processes are in line with H&S policies and accreditations/certificates are maintained.
- Ensuring safety of all on site assets, machinery, work areas or station on site through continuous safety training, toolbox talks, investigation, audits, monitoring etc.
- Focus on ensuring FLTs are used in line with H&S policies and reporting of damage and accidents is done correctly.
- Ensuring the correct training is given to use equipment.
- Reducing on site risk for HSE.
- To maintain Hygiene standards on site.
Those interested will only be considered with the following experience;
- Exposure to HSE Management in a similar FMCG environment.
- Must hold NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
Those interested must contact Sharon@Morganryder.co.uk directly including an up to date CV and Cover letter including
- Salary expectation
- Notice period
- Why you are looking
- Why you are keen to be considered
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Quality, Health and Safety Advisor
£34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Continuous Improvement Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Business Development Manager - Trainee Fastrack
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Car and Bonus