Health and Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 14:06|
£45,000 - £50,000 DOE
Are you an experienced HSE Manager who has solid exposure to the manufacturing sector?
Do you have experience with the demands of a standalone HSE role, acting as part of the senior management team?
My client, an international player in the packaging industry, is looking to recruit a HSE Manager to ensure site HSE compliance and departmental development.
The responsibilities of the HSE Manager will include:
- To lead site compliance with HSE targets / KPI's in mind, acting as the link on these issues.
- To coordinate site Safety Framework activities and associated assessments and improvement programmes.
- To lead site Legal Compliance, ensuring the business is protected from legal action relating to HSE.
- Maintains ISO 45001 / ISO 14001 / Ethical systems responsibilities and facilitates external certification audits.
- To facilitate Monthly HSE Governance steering meeting.
- To lead site internal HSE Audit programme, risk assessment, toolbox talks etc.
- To ensure timely updates as required within HSE reporting systems.
- To lead site incident management programme.
- Attend meetings where necessary to ensure necessary communication with Operations team.
- To lead site Contractor Management programme.
- Controls site waste management programme and associated legal responsibilities.
- To attend UK & IE quarterly HSE Governance as site representative.
- To Lead the site Induction programme.
- To assists where required in site Training activities.
- To assist with any project management or the management of change activity on site.
- To facilitate site machinery conformity improvement programme.
- HSE Management within Manufacturing experience.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Experience in a standalone senior HSE position would be preferred but not essential.
Those interested must forward their CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Interviews are to be held on the morning of Friday 26th of February 2021.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Quality, Health and Safety Advisor
£34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Continuous Improvement Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Business Development Manager - Trainee Fastrack
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Car and Bonus