Health & Safety Specialist
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Specialist|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2017 16:16|
HEALTH AND SAFETY SPECIALIST - BLACKPOOL
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and people focused Health and Safety Specialist to join an established manufacturing company that really invest in its people. This is a successful, growing and dynamic business that are leaders in their field.
As a successful Health and Safety Specialist your role will be:
- To provide appropriate up to date guidance and advice on all matters relating to Health and Safety.
- To regularly audit and evaluate site Health and Safety performance.
- To promote and provide proactive advice on the attainment of high standards of health and safety practices and procedures and to seek effective solutions.
- To advise on a range of specialist areas e.g.: environmental, fire safety, hazardous substances, noise, fleet, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
- Determining ways of reducing risk in the business.
- Drawing up safe operational practices and identifying all relevant hazards.
As a leading Health and Safety Specialist you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- You will hold a NEBOSH certificate, it would also be advantageous to be member of IOSH.
- You will have proven experience of implementing H&S in a challenging manufacturing environment.
- Experience on advising on H&S issues and interpreting H&S legislation to managers and staff.
- You will have a sound understanding and experience of ISO 450001 / 18001.
Reporting to the Regional Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Specialist will be an active member of the organisation. You will currently be working within an evolving organisation, supporting the development of policy and practice within a manufacturing environment.
You will actively promote Health and Safety policies and procedures within the organisation and champion growth on a wider scale. Along with your experience and proven background, the right candidate will also be confident, persuasive and diplomatic to their approach to the post.
- Up to £28,000 salary
- Childcare vouchers
If this sounds like you, then click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional HR Advisor
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - MANUFACTURING
Up to £40000 per annum
Welding Engineer - Aerospace
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package
Graduate Customer Service Advisor
Up to £23000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £50000 per annum