Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
|Job Title:||Health, Safety & Environmental Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 16:15|
Due to expansion of this highly successful FMCG manufacturing business, the Plant Manager is looking to further support his team by attracting a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to support three UK sites.
As Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Lead all HSE matters, ensuring best practice.
- Ensure consistency across three sites in Ireland, Gloucester and London.
- Identify training needs within the business and work with department managers to implement.
- Monitor, evaluate an review current HSE policies, making improvements where necessary.
- Support managers and their team to ensure health and safety throughout their working facility.
- Introduce new working practices to keep ahead of legislation.
- Lead projects to improve environmental standards.
- Maintain documentation to ensure compliance.
- Maximise income from recycled materials.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be NEBOSH qualified
- Have experience gained working within a manufacturing environment
- Have detailed knowledge of current legislation
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be results focused
- Be an enthusiastic and engaging manager who promotes a positive working environment.
- Be be based in either Tewksbury or London, and be able to commute between sites and travel when required to Ireland.
On offer: -
- A salary to £45,000
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Free car parking
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £27500.00 per annum
Production Manager / CI Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £28500 per annum