|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 08:10|
Part Time Hours (24 hours a week)
23 Days holiday + 2 at Christmas, 3% Pension, Free lunches, Private health care, Flexible working hours
Are you a proven HR Generalist with a progressive attitude and drive?
Do you want to work for a company that wants to develop you?
Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on its values?
If so, then I've got the role for you.
My client, a global business in Warrington, are looking for a Part time HR Administrator due to an internal re-structure.
Working for a multi-billion-dollar global engineering business, who supply into large and growing industrial markets.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning, we are looking for individuals who want to sculpt a career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company that will be give you the guidance and blueprint to develop and improve.
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents such as employment contracts, new associate guides and job descriptions.
- Revise and execute company policies and procedures that are detailed in the Company Associate Handbook.
- In conjunction with the Finance Manager and Managing Director to liaise with external partners such as legal/pension advisors, insurers and other parties.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Respond to associate's questions about HR-related issues under the guidance of the Finance Manager and the Managing Director within the boundaries of the Associate handbook.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Participate in HR projects as required.
- Co-ordinate the identification, scheduling and measurement of ROI for associate training.
- Co-ordinate the company's leadership development and talent/aspiration management program including interaction with our external coaches.
- Co-ordinate the effective delivery of the company's goal setting and review program.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy.
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
- Strong phone, email and inter personal communication skills.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or an aspiration to complete this qualification.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's