|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 16:34|
My client, a diverse company based in Wrexham, is looking for an organised, proactive HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is seeking a fast paced, generalist HR administration role. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Carry out administrative duties to support the recruitment and selection process for UK & Ireland
- Carry out administrative activity to support the on-boarding and induction of new employees
- Ensure HR Database is accurately updated with employee contractual and personal information
- Administer the HR process for employees exiting the business
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years working in a business/administration role
- I.T. literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent numeracy and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in data reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's