|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 10:19|
Maternity Cover with Permanent Opportunity
£18,000 to £21,000
My client, a diverse manufacturer based in Wrexham, is looking for an organised, proactive HR Administrator to join their team to cover maternity leave for 9 months.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is seeking a fast paced, generalist HR administration role. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Arrange induction packs for new starters.
- Answer and log absence calls and notify line manager(s).
- Booking Occupational Health, Eye Test and Pension appointments, following up with invitation letters and updating the relevant log.
- General HR Administration duties including reference requests, resignation letters, maternity and paternity leave documentations/letters, change to terms and condition letters.
- Scan, file and shred HR documents in line with GDPR regulations.
- Assisting with the administration/organisation of recruitment.
- Support new Time and Attendance system implementation.
- Liaise with and send relevant documents to payroll, including new starter information, Statements for Fitness for Work, change of details, resignation notifications.
- Complete agency timesheet on a weekly basis.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's