|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £21000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 15:46|
12 Months Maternity Cover
My client, a diverse company based in Flint, is looking for an organised, proactive HR Administrator to join their team to cover maternity leave for 12 months.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is seeking a fast paced, generalist HR administration role. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Carry out administrative duties to support the recruitment and selection process for UK & Ireland
- Carry out administrative activity to support the on-boarding and induction of new employees
- Ensure HR Database is accurately updated with employee contractual and personal information
- Administer the HR process for employees exiting the business
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years working in a business/administration role
- I.T. literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent numeracy and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in data reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £22000.00 per annum + benefits
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
EMEA Senior HR Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits
HR Services Manager
£33000 - £37000 per annum + great benefits
Head of People Assurance
£55000 - £61000.00 per annum + great benefits