HR ADMINISTRATOR (TEMP)
|Job Title:||HR ADMINISTRATOR (TEMP)|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 10:35|
To £25,000 + Benefits
Temporary - Full Time
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to work with their successful team in the Wrexham area.
You will be working directly with the HR Manager - this will provide you with invaluable experience and insight into a professional and busy HR team. You will also be working with a thorough HR team who has excellent attention to detail.
The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Will be the first point of contact for general HR enquiries.
- Providing administrative support to the HR Department.
- Drafting HR documentation including offer letters and contracts etc.
- Delivering a full generalist advice service in line with the organisation's polices and procedures
- Responsible for your own paperwork and ensuring you have exceptional attention to detail.
The candidates must have:
- Worked within a HR role previously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High levels of organisation and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to work
Salary is paying up to £25k with additional benefits.
Interested? Please click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's