|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 16:16|
£30000 to £35,000
6 months Contract (Possible perm opportunity)
My client, a market leading manufacturer, working in three specialist market sectors, is looking to on-board a HR Advisor for a six-month period with a possibility of a permanent opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to assist a superb HR Director in a fully generalist role but also take part in some really diverse projects.
If you are looking for challenge in a picturesque part of England, working with a high-class team, within a highly controlled and process orientated environment, then look no further and apply for this role.
The HR Advisor will report into the HR Director on a day to day basis. The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Employee relations support to managers; case management assistance, supporting in conducting investigations and disciplinary/grievance matters
- Manage appraisal and objective setting process, carrying out necessary training for managers involved and ensuring timely and high quality completion, execution of reviews. Assist HRD in the design of a new PRP process.
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers in managing the performance of individuals ensuring full legal and procedural compliance.
- Support HR Director in on boarding activities, taking the lead on delivery of information to new starters.
- Assist L&D manager in the implementation of the competency management process in operational areas
- Work with operations management to ensure that the provision of facilities to the workforce is suitable and well presented.
- Update the company organization chart as required.
- Produce weekly and quarterly communications to foster employee engagement.
- Manage Alcohol and Drug testing regime.
- Report Gender Pay statistics on an annual basis.
- Use and assist in the development of the HR system to ensure accurate information is available to payroll and HR team.
- Liaise with line management across days, nights and weekend shifts.
- Lead Apprentice/Year in Industry programmes ensuring apprentices are working towards achievement of goals and objectives (both their own and company)
- Assist the HRD in raising the profile of CCM - utilizing social media such as Linked-In, attending local careers fayres or networking events and engaging in community projects.
The candidates must have:
CIPD Level 3 as a minimum
Come from a hands-on industry ideally Manufacturing but not a pre-requisite.
Be a Generalist
Experience in ER case work and performance management as a minimum
Exceptional attention to detail
Excellent communications skills
Confident with a generalist position
Salary is paying up to £35k with additional benefits such as pension, etc
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's