|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£32000 - £34000 per annum + car, pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 14:18|
HR Advisor x2
To £34,000 Pro Rata
Benefits include car allowance and pension
Must be CIPD Qualified
Must be flexible
Must be prepared to travel
6-month Fixed term contract
I am representing a fantastic client who are in need of a HR Advisor to deliver a professional HR advisory service to designated contracts and support functions and work as part of a proactive, innovative and responsive HR team to provide pragmatic, creative and business focused HR solutions and recommendations.
You will assist the HR Director and HR Business Partner in delivering strategic HR objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will provide a dedicated HR Advisory service to specific contracts, in line with the HR Charter
- You will support the HR Director and HR Business Partner to drive organisational performance by contributing to the development of and implementing the HR strategy
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in response to business requirements and in line with relevant legislation.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are communicated appropriately; ensuring key information is passed on in an effective manner.
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with all management, colleagues and site union representatives, establishing professional credibility.
- Guide, coach and facilitate managers through employee relations cases (e.g. disciplinary, grievances, redundancies etc.), intervening and steering in the appropriate direction, while taking account of governing policies, employment law and business needs
- Support managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes.
- Effectively collate and monitor KPIs, analyse trends and identify remedial action to facilitate a proactive HR approach.
- Manage recruitment campaigns for salaried vacancies, ensuring they are dealt with swiftly and effectively in line with best practice, company values and employment law
- To oversee, prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment, include accurate and timely notification to the relevant parties regarding changes to terms and conditions.
- To develop, oversee and execute on-boarding programmes for all Management and Head Office new entrants, ensuring a comprehensive and consistent approach is taken.
- To co-ordinate all activities relating to the Transfer of Undertakings
- To provide advice and guidance to managers regarding sickness absence, liaising with Occupational Health and undertaking case review meetings. Co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to sickness absence.
- Contribute and support the continuous improvement of HR systems, practices and policies in the organisation, ensuring they underpin our Company culture.
- Prepare and communicate briefings over a range of HR related topics
- Assist and lead where appropriate on other Human Resources projects and activities.
- Conduct and record exit interviews/questionnaires and co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to staff retention.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and Human Resources best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to business areas as appropriate
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the HR Business Partner and/or the Board of Management.
What you'll need
- A relevant degree qualification (e.g. Employment Law) or CIPD Qualified
- Thorough up to date knowledge of current employment law.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of good HR practice and its application
- Experience of working in a generalist HR role.
- Manufacturing and industrial workforce experience would be ideal
- Previous experience working with variety of management levels.
- Must have own car and hold a current driving licence.
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations on a regular basis
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Customer Service Advisor
£21000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
£21000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor - TEMP
St. Helens, Merseyside
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits