|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£31000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 16:15|
Benefits include, flexitime scheme, gym membership, parking, retail discounts, healthcare and pension
Half day on a Friday
Must be CIPD Qualified
Must be prepared to travel
I am representing a fantastic client who need a HR Advisor to support up to 15 sites across the UK based from their offices in the Coventry area.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where no two days will be the same.
This is an autonomous role and you will be managing your own diary.
If you're looking to work for a company that makes you feel valued, gives you the development needed to be autonomous and provides you with a platform to forge an extremely successful HR career, then please apply.
Role and Responsibilities
To support the business in the effective management of operational HR issues at all UK sites.
Main duties will include the following:
- Employee relations
- Absence management
- Policy and Procedure
- Training & Coaching
- Deputising for the HR Manager
- Quality & Environmental Responsibilities
What you'll need
- At least 3 years' experience of working in generalist HR at advisor/generalist level
- At least 5 years' experience of working within HR or training
- Experience within a Manufacturing or heavy industry environment ideal
- Demonstrable absence management experience
- Extensive employee relations experience, including note taking and formal document drafting
- Up-to-date and advanced knowledge of employment law, case law and HR best practice
- Experience of carrying out training workshops or mentoring sessions with line managers
- CIPD qualified - Level 7 diploma
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's