|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£200 - £260 per day + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 15:42|
Temporary HR Advisor
Immediate Start Needed
4 days a week or 4 and a half days a week
£200 to £260 day rate
TUPE experience essential
Strong ER Background
My client, a global manufacturing partner Headquartered in Europe, is seeking a HR Advisor on a temporary contract basis to support a global client with the management of an outgoing TUPE transfer.
This is a great contract opportunity to deliver a professional HR advisory service to designated contracts and support functions and work as part of a proactive, innovative and responsive HR team to provide pragmatic, creative and business focused HR solutions and recommendations. To assist the HR Director and HR Business Partner in delivering strategic HR objectives.
The contract covers an on-site contract in Ellesmere Port, and you will be heavily involved in an outgoing TUPE transfer.
Role and Responsibilities
* To co-ordinate all activities relating to the Transfer of Undertakings
* Consult with Union representatives
* Ensure HR policies and procedures are communicated appropriately; ensuring key information is passed on in an effective manner.
* To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with all management, colleagues and site union representatives, establishing professional credibility.
* Guide, coach and facilitate managers through employee relations cases (e.g. disciplinary, grievances, redundancies etc.), intervening and steering in the appropriate direction, while taking account of governing policies, employment law and business needs
* Support managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes.
* To oversee, prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment, include accurate and timely notification to the relevant parties regarding changes to terms and conditions.
* To provide advice and guidance to managers regarding sickness absence, liaising with Occupational Health and undertaking case review meetings. Co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to sickness absence.
* Prepare and communicate briefings over a range of HR related topics
* Assist and lead where appropriate on other Human Resources projects and activities.
* Conduct and record exit interviews/questionnaires and co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to staff retention.
* To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and Human Resources best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to business areas as appropriate
* Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the HR Business Partner and/or the Board of Management.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's