|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
My client, a market leading manufacturer, working in three specialist market sectors, is looking to on-board a HR Advisor for a permanent opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to assist a superb HR Manager in a fully generalist role but also take the lead in internal recruitment responsibilities.
If you are looking for challenge in a fast-paced environment, within a global organisation, then look no further and apply for this role.
The HR Advisor will report into the HR Manager on a day to day basis. The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Validate, record and track all recruitment requests to provide full visibility and ensure effective management of budgeted headcount vs. actual
- Manage the Company's Indeed account, i.e. candidate pipeline and the internal jobs board * Work collaboratively with the Company's preferred agency to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely manner
- Track recruitment costs and agency performance
- Liaise weekly with the Management team to understand recruitment needs and priorities
- Review and update job descriptions collaboratively with the hiring manager (subject matter expert)
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment and selection strategies, best practice and legal compliance * Manage all recruitment campaigns, end-to-end, working closely with the hiring manager and external agencies
- Train hiring managers on candidate interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Carry out pre-screening telephone interviews and co-ordinate all face-to-face interviews and assessment sessions ensuring that interview questions and assessments are both relevant and fit for purpose
- Manage the selection and appointment process; job offers, final negotiation of terms and conditions, issue of contracts, rejection notifications, constructive feedback
- Monitor key recruitment metrics such as attrition, retention, time to hire and cost per hire
- Advise on changing trends in recruitment methods and recruitment software (ATS and HRIS)
- Manage the onboarding process through to completion; induction, paperwork, right to work, reference checks, uniform, clock card, IT equipment
HR Generalist Support
- Respond to day-to-day HR queries in a timely and professional manner and manage expectations accordingly
- Ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures, advising Management of changes in legislation that may impact existing policies and procedures
- Support the HR Manager with investigations relating to capability, disciplinary and grievance
- Maintain Company Occupational Health records, working with H&S to co-ordinate annual screening. Carrying out post-screening reviews, and alerting the HR Manager and relevant Managers and Team Leaders of any resulting next steps, e.g. workplace adjustments that need to be put in place
- Support the Company performance review process, e.g. annual appraisals, and succession planning
- Support learning and development initiatives; design, implementation, tracking
- Support the probationary review and absence management process, ensuring compliance to Company policies
- Support Company e-learning platforms, e.g. Citation compliance training
- Support the leavers process ensuring that all HR records are updated to reflect the change
- Co-ordinate exit interviews and track reasons for leaving
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required of the role
Knowledge and experience required:
- Minimum professional qualification - CIPD Level 5 Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 4 years HR Advisor experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.