|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Perth, Perth & Kinross|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:02|
Salary: To £35,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Standalone HR Advisor to join a global business at their Perth site who will report directly into the HR Director and be amongst a talented multi-skilled environment. They employ over 5,000 people and have sites across the globe.
This role is for an experienced HR Advisor who is looking for a challenging role with plenty of development opportunities.
The role of the HR Advisor will be:
- To provide an efficient and effective HR advisory service to Support and Operational areas:
- Provide advice and guidance on employment issues in accordance with the Company's policies, procedures and current employment law.
- Manage a wide range of employee relations issues such as discipline, grievance, capability and absence, working with the line managers and escalating to the HR Business Partner when necessary.
- Conduct exit interviews and compile detailed analysis of data.
- Suggest and implement policy changes based on up to date legislation.
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers to enable them to effectively manage their teams independently.
- Manage the recruitment process, including management of the applicant tracking system, liaison with agencies and candidates and assisting line managers with selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Own the starter process including drafting and issuing the contract and offer, right to work and background checks and day one on-boarding. Deliver the Company induction for the site and other sites if required.
- Manage the Leaver process following all the steps from resignation acceptance or dismissal letter to the exit interview to their last day routine.
- Support managers with absence management, reporting and organise review meetings.
- Assist with organising the annual performance review and employee development process, advising managers and employees, maintaining records and following up on return rates.
- Provide HR Helpdesk Support as and when required.
- Manage random drugs and alcohol testing for the site.
- Work closely with the other HR Advisor (in the south) to ensure a consistent approach across all business units.
- Deputise for the HR Business Partner when required.
- A manufacturing or engineering background is highly desirable but not essential
- You will be a HR Generalist that enjoys a fast paced and hands on environment
- You be personable and have an operational approach
- Must have experience in a Unionised environment
- Standalone experience a plus
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CIPD level 5 qualified ideally
- Experience is key stakeholder management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
If you want to work for a global company that has an extremely personable, enjoyable environment, have no two days the same and be more than just a number, then please apply now.
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's