|Job Title:||HR Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 12:58|
Circa £35,000 plus benefits
Manufacturing Environment but no manufacturing experience needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global manufacturer in the Derbyshire area.
This company is going through extremely positive changes and this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something very special.
This is a HR Analyst role that is both broad ranging and diverse.
You will provide full HR Analyst support to specific functions globally, to realise both the short -term needs of the individual functions and the long-term goals of the business.
If you are looking to work for an innovative company and you enjoy a challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply:
What you will need:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an analytical position
- Strong knowledge and confidence in the use of spreadsheets
- Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel at advanced level
- A business studies or finance qualification
- Understanding of budget and forecast headcount reporting
Who we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very strong analytical ability
- Must have an excellent command of both oral and written English language
- Must be prepared to handle extremely confidential information in the appropriate way
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's