|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 11:04|
To £27,000 plus great benefits
Huge growth opportunities
My client, a well established and growing manufacturer based in Warrington, is looking for a HR Assistant due to growth within the business.
If you're looking for a fantastic long-term career opportunity, personal & professional development and the prospect to work with some of the UK's leading brands, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Provide HR and corporate inductions for new joiners.
- Assist with employee relations - Manage the absence process by guiding managers on actions to be taken, support with disciplinaries and attend home visits.
- Contribute to the administration associated with our essence (values) programme.
- Provide note taking for all investigations, review notes and put forward your recommendation with the manager of any follow up actions.
- Assist with HR Projects.
- Produce Monthly reports, including the monthly Board Report.
- Manage our company probation period, ensuring we have all the relevant forms, probation letters are sent, and any cases are escalated to the HRBP.
- Company Employee Communications.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Management of Pension scheme.
- Support with recruitment when required.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR Policies.
- Support the annual appraisal process and associated administration.
- Provide data on a weekly basis to be included in pioneering time.
- Make suggestions and action improvements to ensure the HR function is effective, timely and paperless whenever possible.
- Manage any associated administration for the department.
- CIPD Qualified
- Recruitment experience
- Manufacturing experience ideal but not compulsory
- Ability to work autonomously
- Generalist capabilities
- 2 to 3 years' experience as a minimum
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's