HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 15:48|
HR Business Partner
£75,000-£85,000 plus benefits
Are you looking to work for a pure, distinctive and innovative manufacturer that has remained true to its company ethos?
My client is seeking an experienced Engineering HR Business Partner to join it's HR team in their Head office in Norfolk.
The successful applicant will advise the Engineering Senior Management on HR strategy, policies and practices, be proactively involved in all HR aspects of the division.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Have business/divisional awareness to allow for the effective support of the division allocated
- Assist the Head of Human Resources in positioning HR strategy
- Ensure Senior Management are aware of variations in employment law
- Ensure an interconnected and productive relationship with staff council
- Review and safeguard consistency with HR policies and procedures
- Lead of HR projects as and when required
- The successful applicant will have a business related degree or equivalent and ideally be a chartered member of CIPD
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing environment is essential with good knowledge of Engineering
- Capability to demonstrate a working knowledge in employee relations, reward, organisational design and development, employment law, international HRM, change management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Composed individual with strong inter personal abilities
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's