HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum + Car Allowance and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 09:37|
HR Business Partner
Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Salary £35,000K - £37,000K plus £5,000K Car allowance plus benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to join a global business group at their site in Greater Manchester with UK travel. They employ over 3,000 people in over 400 locations within 25 countries.
They have an exceptional reputation for mechanical and industrial engineering and are the UK's leading business within their market.
The role of the HR Business Partner will be:
- Assigned to specific management team head members as the BP for all HR activity in that area of the business.
- Being an integral part of the management teams for the functions/internal customers to which they are assigned.
- Generalist roles will cover the full spectrum of HR activity ensuring execution/delivery of HR strategies/operational plans.
- Project work will be required including group work, research topics, proposals, presentations etc.
- Understanding the customer base by providing data for reports and enabling business partners to understand performance.
- Will be required to be in the business 1-2 days per week however for the first 12 months 3 core days are required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- To be able to help the company grow.
- Ability to transform HR within the business.
- Excellent experience within HR
- Pension - 5% match
- Holidays - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Medical Insurance - included for yourself and your partner
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's