HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 17:08|
HR Business Partner
Technology, Manufacturing & Engineering
Salary £40,000-£45,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to join a global business group at their site in West Lancashire.
They have an exceptional reputation within their field, and this is a great role for the right person with global opportunities aplenty.
The role of the HR Business Partner will be:
- Business Partner support functions and engineering in the business to ensure the people agenda is delivered whilst endorsing the wider agenda that effects people.
- Provide advice and guidance on legislation, policies and procedures, promoting best practice to line managers.
- Support the implementation of metrics and review these monthly with managers to identify trends and action plan opportunities to improve.
- Support the business in terms of recruitment, including general recruitment needs and succession planning, with a focus on attraction, engagement and employee journey ensuring optimizing time where possible.
- Seek process improvement opportunities to streamline processes and increase the added value the people function delivers.
- Ownership of projects and objectives through to completion.
- Champion the cultural behaviours and adopt in all working practices.
- Responsible for the execution of the payroll process, to ensure high levels of accuracy each month.
- Maintain HR Systems (HRC & Kronos) to reduce the duplication of work and encourage automation where possible. Update and maintain employee data within all HR systems, ensuring information is accurate and relevant in accordance with GDPR.
- Support and oversee employee relations issues, including disciplinary, grievance and capability across the organisation, providing counselling and support as required.
- Responsible for the compliance and annual review of all documentation, policies and processes, ensuring all legislation and process improvements are noted.
- Responsible for the HR sharepoint site and the document control process of its contents.
- Support Head of HR to deliver global projects.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Commercial experience
- Exposure to different industries
- Business Partnering experience a must
- Experience with complex ER cases
- Holidays - ability to buy and sell
- Potential 5% bonus
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place week beginning January 6th please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager EMEA
€77000 - €85000 per annum
VALUE STREAM LEADER
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Production Team Manager
Up to £40000 per annum
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias)
£31000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £35000.00 per annum