HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 17:30|
HR Business Partner
£30,000 to £40,000
Fixed Term Contract - 15 months
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their successful team in the Aylesbury area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only develop your career with a Generalist role with huge scope in place but also, to work for a hugely successful company within their industry.
The HR Business Partner will report into the Senior HR Business. The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Supporting and undertaking rigorous recruitment processes within specific client group
- Support Line Managers to ensure that all employees have a high quality on-boarding / induction process
- Coach, guide and provide operational support to Line Managers to manage ER related activity in the client group (including performance management, disciplinary, grievance and health related issues) managing stakeholders effectively throughout the case
- Pro-actively guide Heads of Function and Line Managers to identify strategic priorities for L&D, and promote coaching, mentoring and buddying practices within the client group
- Work in an advisory and coaching capacity to ensure that our Line Managers are managing and supporting our people effectively
- Contribute to payroll and benefits within the function, liaising with external providers to ensure that we provide attractive benefits, fair rewards and performance-related pay
- In addition to undertaking a true generalist remit there will also be an opportunity to play an active part in other strategic HR projects and business initiatives
- Depending on experience, some line management may be required
The candidates must have:
A strong background in generalist operational HR activities, to a level where you feel comfortable partnering with functional heads
The role holder must possess experience across the entire range of the HR Lifecycle
Hands on employee relations experience and the ability to manage disciplinaries, grievances, performance improvement and absences etc.
CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience
Previous line management experience is desirable but not essential
Candidates with slightly less experience, but a willingness and ability to learn quickly will also be considered.
An ability to develop strong working relationships and engage effectively at all levels within the company
Strong communication skills: written, verbal and active listening
Planned and organised, with the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Comprehensive knowledge of UK Employment Law
A strong internal service ethic
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Castleford, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £19000 per annum + benefits
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
Interim HR Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Financial Controller - Interim
Manchester, Greater Manchester