HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 14:59|
HR Business Partner
Part-time 20-24 hours per week
£30,000 to £40,000 DOE
Permanent and Interim opportunities
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to join a global manufacturing business group at their site in Merseyside with potential European travel. They employ over 300 people across the group and further growth is predicted.
They have an exceptional reputation within their market, and this is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional who strives to build their career within a European HR role.
The role of the HR Business Partner will be:
- Full HR Generalist responsibilities
- Employee administration
- Time and attendance management
- Payroll/Pension interface
- Headcount Analysis
- Projects responsibilities
- Recruitment and on-boarding
- Employee Relations
The successful candidate will have the following:
- To be able to help the company grow.
- Ability to transform HR within the business.
- Excellent experience within HR
- Strategically minded
- Some French language skills or interest in French would be a big advantage but not essential
- Manufacturing background ideal but not essential
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's