|Job Title:||HR Coordinator|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £28000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 12:02|
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
My client, a global giant, needs a very strong HR administrator/coordinator. You must exceptional with Excel and you can support payroll, run data, have an exceptional attention to detail, be proactive, and take ownership.
My client is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard and Lenovo.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. To achieve this, we know that we need great people with a mindset that supports and delivers on the complete customer delivery model. To compliment this dynamic team, we are currently looking for a HR & Payroll Coordinator.
The role provides the incumbent the opportunity to demonstrate their ability to provide HR & Payroll support to all associates in an accurate and timely manner. The success factors for the role are an acute attention to detail as well as working with the upmost integrity to comply with HR best practice and employment law. The successful candidate will be based in our Milton Keynes head office and will support our Supply Chain Centre associates based in Crick as well as our colleagues based in Crewe by telephone and email communication.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
Your role as a HR and Payroll Coordinator will be a varied one supporting across a wide variety of HR and payroll related tasks.
HR Related activity that you will take responsibility for will include:
- Providing support to HR team on HR process and administration activities including responsibility for managing all queries sent into the HR Inbox.
- Maintenance of the HR database ensuring all information recorded is accurate and up-to-date.
- Support with general HR administration including reference requests.
- Supporting the maintenance of the HR Intranet site.
- Administering changes to contracts of employment/ terms and conditions.
- Uploading new starters to the HR system (Workday)
- Ensuring all employee data in stored in line with employment law and GDPR requirements.
- Running of monthly HR reports to be provided to the leadership team.
- Additional ad hoc support to the HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition Lead.
From a payroll perspective you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Payroll Manager in manging the payroll system (ADP)
- Providing day to day support to leaders using ADP and helping to manage queries on payroll related matters.
- Supporting monthly and annual payroll actions, including monthly payroll processing.
- Liaising with external payroll and benefit providers on a day to day basis, developing and maintaining positive relationships to ensure the smooth running of systems and processes including pension providers, Cycle to Work, Childcare vouchers.
- Producing payroll reports.
- You will be part of a small HR Team who are providing a full generalist service across the business and therefor you must have a positive attitude and be willing to get involved in all administrative aspects of HR.
- You must have prior experience of working within a busy multifunctional role as well as managing and prioritising various demands on your time. Inquisitiveness and strong attention to detail will hold you in good stead for this role.
- Relationship building and communication skills will be a strength or yours, enabling you to build lasting and successful relationships with the external providers, candidates and internal stakeholders.
- You will need to be confident, approachable and passionate about good customer service as you will be the supporting on a variety of HR, payroll and recruitment related queries.
- Have the drive and motivation to proactively develop own skills to enable development as part of a specific Individual Development Plan.
- You will be confident working with HR & Payroll systems (Workday & ADP experience would be desirable but not essential) and extracting data from these systems to present in reports.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
Knowledge, Skills or Experience Required
- Preferably you will have experience of working in a HR environment, in a recruitment, payroll or HR capacity, although we will consider your application if you can demonstrate experience in a similar multifunctional administrative role. A keen interest in HR is must.
- GCSE / O'Level / relevant NVQ / or equivalent in Maths and English required, A-levels, GNVQ or equivalent desirable.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager EMEA - Customer Centres
€80000 - €90000 per annum
HR Manager EMEA - Customer Centres - Valence - France
€70000 - €75000 per annum
Internal Sales Co-ordinator
Greater Manchester, England
£29000 - £32000.00 per annum
Training Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum