|Job Title:||HR Coordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 13:50|
Logistics & Supply Chain
To £25,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Coordinator to join a large enterprise at their site in South Manchester.
They have an exceptional reputation within their industry, and they are planning even more growth heading into 2020.
- Provide clear Policy advice and guidance to Managers, signposting to the correct policy and escalating to the HRBP team where complex.
- Support Managers in Investigations and Hearings as the HR contact, advising on policy and process and/or note taking as appropriate.
- Support Managers and employees from an employment law perspective with employee requests such as Flexible working, maternity/paternity/adoption procedures and sickness absence
- Contribute to HR project plan as required by supporting the HRBP team to delivery planned activity.
- To manage all incoming queries, through the Shared Services mailbox and telephone line, triaging and escalating as required in line with Shared Service Tiered Methodology.
- Resolve all Tier 1 employee and manager queries across the whole spectrum of the Employee Lifecycle.
- Provide an efficient internal service by adhering to pre-set service standards / SLA's
- Prepare and disseminate contractual and company correspondence such as contract amendment letters, mail merges, reports
- Contribute to the successful processing of payroll within the pre-set monthly schedule of activity, ensuring all systems updates are accurate and consistent with monthly deadlines
The successful candidate will have the following:
- To be able to help the company grow.
- Ability to transform HR within the business.
- Excellent experience within HR
- HR Operational experience, including supporting the management team in disciplinary and grievance hearings and providing policy and process advice on all operational matters.
- Qualified to CIPD Level 3 (or working towards)
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills gained from working within a similar environment or role.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to manage one's own workload to a set standard of SLA.
- Able to forge strong working relationships with Stakeholders of all levels
- High level of IT confidence, including intermediate Excel skills
- Working knowledge of employment law
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Pension - 5% match
- Holidays - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's