|Job Title:||HR MANAGER|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 10:01|
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their successful team in the Blackburn area.
The HR Manager will report in to the HR Director, and will be responsible for full generalist HR duties within the business, as well as some management and project responsibilities.
The role will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- To promote the organisation core values through your work and investigations.
- Deliver a full generalist advice service in line with the organisation policies and procedures.
- Managing your own Employee Relations caseload
- Deliver a recruitment service and advice to hiring managers within the business in order to manage expectations
- Be responsible for your own paperwork and ensuring you have exceptional attention to detail
- 70% transactional and 30% managerial role
The successful candidate must have:
- CIPD qualification
- Sufficient experience in similar HR role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Confidence in liaising with stakeholders
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks for an immediate start.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £27000 per annum + Pension,33 day holidays, free parking
Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/Industrial)
West Midlands, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£60000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS