|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £56000 per annum + 7.5% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 14:27|
A global manufacturing giant of beverages, foods and household products is currently looking to appoint a new HR Manager for their division in Milton Keynes. Founded over 100 years ago, the company employs more than 15,000 people worldwide, just to give you an idea of the size the organisation you would be part of should you be the successful candidate!
Initially a family owned business and still keen to stay true to those roots and values, my client has chosen to invest in their people continuously year on year. To facilitate the growth and development of their global employees, they provide a very generous, market competitive rewards program and are keen to support lifelong professional development and leadership learning among all employees worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director - receiving administrative assistance from the Payroll Administrator. The HR Manager is part of the senior management team and has a responsibility to provide support and assistance to the whole management team and all employees in the plant.
Principle accountabilities of the HR Manager:
- Responsible for improving employee relations, implementation of performance development programmes and administration of pay, benefits, health and safety.
- Recruitment for all shop floor employees and managerial positions in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Organisational development, management of change and local management support along with day to day industrial relations.
- Co-ordination of performance appraisal for management team and all shop floor employees and monitor absence in conjunction with Management.
- Training needs identification, creating plans for this and ensuring delivery (Multi-skilling/flexibility training programmes)
- Overseeing Payroll systems and practices, bonus and incentive schemes along with overall management of Time management systems.
- Induction of all new starters and temps, monitoring of temp's levels on site (costs vs requirements)
- Risk assessment in conjunction with Health and Safety Manager, ensure all visitors and temporary staff is aware of the plants health and safety requirements and, if necessary, complete a Health and safety induction and to Participate in workplace inspections
- Provide HR support and advice within the plant management team, ad hoc project work as required.
Requirements of the HR Manager
- CIPD Membership (Institute of Personnel & Development) or equivalent qualification.
- Strong knowledge of UK Employment Law and case management.
- Good Presentation and communication Skills.
- Experience of dealing with Trade Unions.
- Previous HR experience.
- Good literate ability to manage via computerised data.
Please contact Sharon McDonough @ Morgan Ryder Associates for further details, or alternativly click apply
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Senior HR Business Partner 12 MTHS FTC
£49000 - £50000 per annum + Associated Benefits
Business Development Manager
£50000 - £51000 per annum + additional benefits
Customer Service Team Leader
Up to £30000 per annum