|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
My client is looking for an exceptional HR professional to join their business on a permanent basis.
- Assist and advise on all issues related to terms and conditions of employment and interpretation of current employment legislation selectively seeking further professional legal advice as required to ensure legal compliance and application of Group standards.
- Implement and monitor performance management systems in-line with business plan objectives throughout the division, thereby ensuring all managers have appropriate personal objectives and appraisals and the annual bonus/salary review is conducted effectively.
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of good HR practice and procedures within the Group, by actively participating and contributing in developmental work within the function, networking with other HR colleagues and by maintaining knowledge and understanding of wider HR developments.
- Provide professional input and support in the key employment processes of recruitment, induction, performance management, discipline and grievances in accordance with company procedure and recognised good practice.
- Ensure HR related policies and procedures are maintained, broadcast, understood and professionally implemented with a consistent approach.
- Provide an effective HR administration service ensuring that employee data/information is handled, stored, processed and retrieved in a professional, confidential, accurate and timely manner, in accordance with data protection and other similar requirements.
- Co-ordinate and support the administration and completion of all Investment In People accreditation activities for the units
- Ideally CIPD qualified or part-qualified/working towards
- Graduate calibre
- At least 2 years generalist HR experience
- Good understanding of Employment Law
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures experience
- Great communication skills
- High level of professionalism.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Negotiation skills.
- Confidence using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working within a Unionised environment.
- Knowledge of HRIS Systems.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.