|Job Title:||HR Manager EMEA|
|Salary:||€77000 - €85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
HR Manager EMEA
A superb opportunity for a EMEA HR Manager (Senior Business Partner) to thrive within an ER orientated, global engineering business.
Working in partnership with the General Manager and their Leadership Team.
You will need to be comfortable business partnering with stakeholders in a matrix styled organisational structure and be a strong relationship builder at all levels.
This is an extremely operationally focused role, however as a key contributor to the EMEA Leadership Team you will also lead the development and implementation of strategic HR plans that contribute and support the business plans.
- Ensure that a high-quality HR service is provided to meet business objectives in each area for which you are responsible.
- Work closely with the senior team and department managers, providing HR guidance, advice on compliance and risk management issues, holding department managers accountable where necessary.
- Coach, support and actively work with the leaderships teams in 8 countries to develop a positive company culture for company employees based around quality, cost effectiveness, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Support the Business Unit Director in developing talent by implementing talent management strategies based around Organisational structure, succession planning, recruitment and individual development.
- Responsible for data accuracy in each country of responsibility.
- Ensure that there is compliance with all company policies, regulations & laws.
- Ensure attendance and absence management is well managed across the countries.
- Ensure recruitment campaigns are managed thoroughly, with an understanding of all local markets.
- Responsible for ensuring PSLs are in place and these suppliers are operating to a high standard.
- Support across the countries with recruiting.
- Liaise regularly with HR Expertise teams (Compensation & Benefit and Talent, Learning & Development) as required to ensure that expertise activity can be effectively delivered and that local needs are considered.
- Lead role out of Global HR projects.
- Develop relationships with the parent company HR teams.
- Have had similar responsibilities in a previous role.
- Experience of working within an industrial business.
- Have worked within a matrix organisation or start-up business that has a very de-centralised model.
- Have ideally had EMEA responsibility or a minimum of two other countries.
This is a very hands on role where you will need to take ownership and would suit someone who is very operationally focused.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.